FRIENDS DIED OF GAS POISONING IN CUSTOMISED CAR

FRIENDS DIED OF GAS POISONING IN CUSTOMISED CAR


 

As reported by The Times on 29th March 2017 Exhaust modification allowed fatal fumes to be sucked into the car.

TWO YOUNGE FRIENDS died from carbon monoxide poisoning after sitting in a car that had been modified in a fatal manner, an inquest was told.

Tom Putt, 20, and Nikki Willis, 23, were found dead in a Ford Fiesta outside her home in Chelmsford, Essex, due to a bad join between the engine and exhaust manifold.

As an exhaust company we have seen some horrific work carried out by poorly trained staff on exhaust systems, when we asked the customers why they went there, the answer is always cost, for the sake of saving a few pounds some customers have ended up losing more than money. Some jobs should be left to the professionals.

Click here to read the full story.